Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hair repair

My friend called me up , after she took down her sew in( I did not do )  and said her hair was breaking off and she needed a haircut. Well when she came I must say that I wasn't expecting this much damage . But with further research we discovered that it may be chemical breakage since her mom put her relaxer on then did the sew in. I could tell because I could feel a build up on her hair.
So her  prescription for her hair ....
6-8 weeks come back for a trim,
Deep condition 1-2 times a month ,
Flat iron  once a week ,
Wrap hair nightly ,
If she does this she will have beautiful healthy hair once again in no time





1 comment:

  1. Great trim! And yes, once she gets on her hair routine, she will be good to go!

    XOXO,
    KIMBERLYLUXE
    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete